Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Birthday!


I had a wonderful day yesterday! Both my mom and dad called me, I got to eat ice cream, sit by the pool, and catch up on emails. My great friend treated me to lunch, then we had le grande fete at night. We had lamb and couscous! It was delicious. A whole lamb was bought and sacrificed for myself and Nicole (my French friend that shares a birthday with me). Megan made brownies, and my friend Mario provided the birthday cake. Happy Birthday Monika, and Joyeux Anniversaire Nicole! I finished the night dancing salsa. I also got a crazy amount of 'happy birthdays' on Facebook. It was truely a great day, and hopefully a sign of a wonderful year to come! Thanks for all the well-wishes! I'm off to Kamona, and maybe to Timbuktu!

1 comment:

Kanki said...

Me alegro te lo mereces...besos