Thursday, August 7, 2008

My 1st Letter!

I got mail today!  Thanks Aunt Kath!  I can't describe the instant happiness I felt when my friend Dan handed me the letter.  Yesterday, packages and mail were handed. I wasn't expecting anything, and didn't get anything.  Today, mail came again and there she was....a nice envelope with a letter from my Aunt Kath.  
So- please write to me, send me any dryed-goods to eat(oatmeal, crystal-light drink powders,noodle soup packets).  
Pictures- I've been trying to post pictures but again, the connection isn't that great.  I have 1 pic up on myspace.  Check it out if you can.
Another post coming very soon.....

1 comment:

Kanki said...

Gracias mi amor por el email....Hoy mismo te escribo la carta y te envio algo. Me imagino que debe ser retante, pero muy gratificante...YO ESTOY SUPER ORGULLOSA DE TI y del trabajo que estas haciendo. Personas como tu son las que hacen a este mundo diferente y especial.
te amo